Another round of our FBCMB 101 class is scheduled to begin this Sunday, May 3, 2015. This class is designed for new members and visitors to learn more about what we believe and how our church works. Anyone is welcome to attend, but we especially encourage participation from those who have recently become a part of our congregation or who are considering joining officially.
During the class, we will cover topics including:
- our church’s statement of faith,
- our church’s membership covenant,
- the basic ministries of our church,
- our philosophy of ministry and our church’s mission and vision,
- and the nuts and bolts of our church’s operations.
The class will be taught during our regular Sunday School hour, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., on Sunday mornings between May 3 and June 7, 2015. If you are interested in the class, please let me know by this Friday by emailing me (email@example.com). This will help me know how many workbooks to print for that morning.
To God be the glory!