Sometimes going to a place for the first time can create some anxiety. It is only natural that the thought of visiting a new church would create a degree of uncertainty. We desire for you to feel very comfortable about coming to our church. Please consider the following steps as a suggested guide to help you visit our church with ease:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before the service begins. This allows time for parking and for dropping off children in the nursery or preschool area.
- Someone will greet you at the door and help you locate the nursery, preschool area, restrooms, and worship center.
- Our services begin at 10:45. They usually consist of congregation singing and a teaching time. At some point we pass offering plates for those who would like to worship through giving. Church is free and you are not obligated to give. We believe giving is just another way to worship God and advance the kingdom of Christ.
- If you would like more information about the church, you’ll find a visitor’s slip in the pew rack in front of you. If you would like any information, please fill that out and place it in the offering plate during the service or in the prayer box in the foyer.
- At the end of each service we have a time when you can come forward to receive prayer from a minister. Feel free to come participate in this time if you so desire. There is also a Prayer Room available after the morning service.
- Services end about noon.
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to call the church office (281-576-2297) or send us an email at email@example.com.